The Saisons Zéro's hostel
Spend two (or more) nights in the former cells of the Poor Clares, nowadays refurbished and converted into a low-tech alternative hostel!
It's a special opportunity to try for yourself the product of our research on one of the main challenges of our temporary use of the former convent : sleep comfortably in a patrimonial building while minimising our energy consumption.
The Saisons Zéro's hostel is equipped with canopy beds, similar to smaller boxes inside the rooms, providing efficient thermal insulation and draped then uncovered with the changing seasons.
- 9 single beds
- 5 double beds
- A bathroom with two showers and one toilet
- A watering place with two toilets
- A fully equipped kitchenette
- A dining room
Booking and rates
- 25€ per person per night
- Winter rates (from November to March): 21.5€ per person per night
- Minimal stay: two nights
- Parties larger than 14 people can ask for a tailored quote
- Booking open to groups and/or business trips only
- Available as a complementary option should you wish to hire a venue
Please direct your requests to:firstname.lastname@example.org. The Saisons Zéro's hostel is not a typical tourist accomodation. Please download our for further information.